Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Zoo!!

We took Claire to the Houston Zoo for the first time and we had a blast!! She loved all the animals!! She waved to them, would tell them "hi" and blew them lots of kisses.

Her very favorite animals were the primates. She loves monkeys partly because I have always told her she has "monkey legs." When I pick her up she wraps her legs around my waist.


On the way home we heard lots of kissing going on from the back seat. Claire was kissing her Bunny and her Elmo (as usual) and I even caught Bunny and Elmo kissing!

This clip is of Claire seeing a real monkey for the first time. By the way, the first animal sound Claire made was not a dog barking or a cat meowing, it was a monkey.

Claire started saying "Mommy" again last week!!

No comments: