This Thursday I let Claire try some new finger foods for dinner which turned out to be quite messy. I took her food stained pants off and put her in the floor so I could clean her high chair. She found her toys and found a chair to sit in to play. Her little bum is on my grandmother's antique sewing machine. Wouldn't that make Gran Gran laugh!
Claire has started to take toys with her to bed during nap time. She will hold on to the toy and bunny at the same time. I have to pry the toys from her little hands once she is asleep. If Claire could sleep and play at the same time she would do it!
This morning we let Daddy attempt to sleep in after a very busy week. When Shane awoke (his sleep was interrupted by a playing and laughing baby) he called Claire's name from upstairs. Claire got really excited and off she went. Before I could stop what I was doing in the kitchen she climbed up the two stairs to the landing and was looking out the window. She is not allowed to play by the stairs so she was having FUN! I tested her skills and she climbed up the stairs all by herself to get to Shane. This opens up a whole new can of worms!



No comments:
Post a Comment