Saturday, October 25, 2008

Success!

Our first day of the new eat/play/sleep schedule went much better than I expected.  I dreaded each nap time and really dreaded bedtime.  However, when I put Claire in her crib last night to go to sleep she didn't cry at all!!!  She just looked around the room for a minute then fell asleep!!!  No rocking or singing needed!!  Thank you Jesus!!!  She slept all night long in her nursery and woke up happy and smiling this morning.  We are so grateful!!!  I missed seeing her sweet chunky cheeks in the cradle next to our bed and spent a good bit of the night watching her sleep on the video monitor.  Her morning nap went well, no crying, and she slept another 3 hours. I think she would have slept longer but Daddy needed some cuddle time with his little girl.  He REALLY missed her!!  


  

1 comment:

JaimeAnn said...

Hey Em - its Jaime Hulbert! I love your adorable little girl - she is PRECIOUS!!! So glad to see you guys be blessed like that!