Friday, August 22, 2008

THE SINGLE DIGIT COUNTDOWN!!

Nine days until the big day with no signs of Claire getting ready to make an appearance!!!  She is quite comfortable and does not seem to mind that I am quite uncomfortable!!  She still enjoys playtime around my ribs and does not obey when I tell her to move down.  I am starting to wonder if she has any room to "drop."  The Dr.'s appointment went well at the beginning of the week.  No changes from the previous visit.  We see our Dr. again on Monday and I will be proud if I have dilated another 1/2 cm at this point.  I am preparing myself for a September baby instead of an August baby.  I have gained a grand total of 27.5 lbs during the pregnancy and look like I just might tip over.  I have gotten word that the crib bedding will be here in the next couple of weeks.  Can't wait to see it!!

No comments: