Saturday, October 24, 2009

Claire's Pumpkin

Claire loves to look at the pumpkins when we go to the grocery store. Have I mentioned our girl loves pumpkins? I finally bought her a Claire-sized pumpkin on our last trip. She was so excited that she rode around the grocery with it beside her (after I cleaned it, of course). She would give it hugs and kisses while I shopped. She would also show it to anyone that stopped to speak to her. Claire was so proud of her new pumpkin! She even rode home from the grocery with it in her lap. She held on tight and didn't drop despite my visions of cleaning smashed pumpkin out of the car floorboard.


Claire still loves her pumpkin and has played and played with it. She carries it around the house and gives it rides in her cozy coupe car (also known as her brrrm brrrrm).

The little pumpkin still gets plenty of hugs and kisses.

What a sweet girl we have been blessed with!!!

No comments: