Sunday, September 27, 2009

Enjoying Toddlerhood

Our camera does not work anymore so I don't have any new pictures or videos. Here are some cell phone photos.
Daddy took all three of us to the Houston Aquarium. It was our first visit. Claire LOVED all the fish!
Claire's favorite thing was the big kitty. She desperately wanted to get through the glass and pet it.
She would squeal with delight at the "big Lexi." The white tiger even came up to the glass and was nose to nose with Claire. It was an amazing and beautiful creature!!
Claire even had her first carousel ride!


We have been spending a lot of time at the park letting Claire run and play. Here are some pictures of her in her outfit from Paris, France from her Aunt Sue and Uncle Rogers.


Mommy thinks it is really funny to see Daddy squeeze down the slide!!

I have resigned from my per diem nursing job. One day a week was just one day too much to be gone from my sweet girl. When I can stand to leaver her with someone else or when she starts school I will return to the nursing profession. Until then, we will play, play, play EVERYDAY!


No comments: