By request of my beloved husband, I am joining the blog world to keep family and friends updated on little Claire. This will require some patience from all of us because I have never done this. I am learning by trial and error.
Let me start from the beginning. Shane and I stayed up into the early morning hours talking as newlyweds and selected our baby's names. For almost 8 years now we have been praying by name for Claire. It did not occur to us to include both genders in our prayers, we just prayed for our baby girl. After prayerful consideration we decided mid December it was finally time to try to have a baby. So many of you were praying with us that I would get pregnant quickly due to the migraines and not being able to take my medication. Our prayers were answered so quickly that on New Year's Eve we received the wonderful news!! My last migraine was just before Christmas. I have basically been headache free since then! I continue to be amazed by God's grace and cherish these pain free days!! Claire and I have done so well and we both continue to grow right on schedule. Baby Claire is now 32 weeks gestation and almost 4 pounds. She continues to hide her face during sonograms but we have some new attempts by our very patient Dr. I am amazed at how well I feel and have already gained about 23 pounds. The pool is quickly becoming a routine to survive the heat and humidity as we wait for August 31st!



1 comment:
God is good! He has truly answered our prayers, and we join you in praising Him!
Love,
GG and Grandad
P.S. Claire's mom was extremely camera shy, also!
Post a Comment